Thursday, October 11, 2007

Selling on Ebay with iTaggit

Did you know that iTaggit has a fabulous feature that allows you to sell an item on ebay with just a few clicks? I have been using the feature for a few weeks - and am proud to say I've sold my first few items on ebay!


I decided to clean out my massive fabric stash (I sew a lot!) and kept a few really great pieces to try and sell online. After creating a collection on iTaggit, I added my items using our spreadsheet importer. I thought since they were all similar items, it would be fastest to do it this way.

Once my items were created, I chose two to sell first. In your item view, you just click on the Sell this item on Ebay button. The process is pretty simple, and I think iTaggit makes it even easier to use.


iTaggit's specific category fields make posting items with detailed information a snap. My fabric for sale is listed very clearly, and I think it helps people when shopping to see such a clear layout. If you want, you can embed a FREE picture in your item! When you are modifying it for ebay, click on the little TREE icon, and insert the picture's hyperlink. This really adds to the selling appeal.

Try selling on ebay today - it's fun and easy! Oh, and don't forget to see what other's are selling or trading!

0 comments: